旗下有实力媒体(Zenith Media)和突破传播(Optimedia)两大品牌，为客户提供传播策略发展、媒介策划的全方位媒介传播服务。 实力传播在中国服务的客户有近百家，涉及各种行业领域，从日化、食品饮料、制药，到汽车、零售、家电、数码产品、移动通讯、IT、银行、航空公司等等，各行各业几乎都有服务经验。
实力传播分别在上海、北京、广州都设有办事机构，员工总人数接近600人，为在全国各地的客户提供全国范围、各类媒体的策划和购买专业服务。 2006年2月，实力传播非常值得骄傲地当选Advertising Age杂志评出的“2005年度全球最佳媒介代理(Global Media Agency of the Year 2005)”。 “为我们的客户提供持续性的有竞争力的传播优势”是全球实力传播，也是中国实力传播的宗旨。 实力传播与国内13个省市的多家实力雄厚的广告公司结成了战略联盟，进一步巩固了实力在全国的市场主导地位。 实力传播在全球72个国家设有218个办事机构。
1、Planning Director 媒介策划总监
2、Digital Planning Director 数字媒介策划总监
3、Senior Planning Manager or Planning Manager 媒介经理
4、Planning Supervisor 媒介策划主管
5、SEM Manager SEM经理
一、Planning Director 媒介策划总监
At least 10 years media industry experience with strong strategic thinking and execution management skill. Familiar with a variety of media concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to top management.
- Consolidated traditional and digital media idea
- Execution supervisor and plan strategy development
- Team member develop and programming
KPI’s / Vision of success
- Managing team working status and form basic media proposal’s structure.
- Supervised senior staff’s independent thinking ability & positive working attitude.
- Reduce voluntary terminations in the team
- Work with the team to achieve the team KPI
- English ability
- Traditional media knowledge, especially TV fields.
- Digital media understanding, especially OTV.
- Exceled communication skill and aggressive working attitude.
- Willing to help and share.
- Good pressure resistance ability
二、Digital Planning Director 数字媒介策划总监
• In charge of LVMH account
•The potential scope digital services is wide and can be further broadened, strategy and daily work
•Manage the team
•Responsibility as well coordinate and drive Online video, search and other digital specialists
Key Responsibilities Daily Client Service
- Steward client businesses by demonstrating strong understanding, trust and relationship with senior level Clients & digital specialists
- Direct team to produce and ability to sell quality plans and media opportunities to contribute to Client’s business
- Capable of being a persuasive presenter
- Increase Share of services and planned share of digital
Internal process execution
- Facilitate workflow process and ensure full synergy with planning teams and specialized services (SR, Performics and buying team)
- Resolve partnership issues with these divisions, leverage their resources and expertise to meet client’s demands
- Demonstrate ability to manage and coach Digital Planning teams on personal and work issues
KPI’s / Vision of success
- KPI Delivery (forecast and delivery)
- Increase in client satisfaction on all Digital related items
- Increased billings and services
- Unit/Business Leaders Feedback
- Staff retention, turnover rate, general moral
- Minimum 8 years media and/or digital in 4As agency experience
- Understand of performance based digital touch points
- Deep understand digital trends and KIP setting up .Strong data capability
- Superior digital planning skills.
- Good media relationship
- Good experience in independent major international client leading
- Experience in managing a team
- Bachelor or College degree, Good English / Chinese Communication
三、Senior Planning Manager or Planning Manager 媒介策划经理
Overview of the Role
The role of a Planning Manager is an important role as this person is the person that represents their team to the senior management on the Client’s business. This role bears the responsibility of handling the Client’s business, developing their own media strategy skills and challenging a planning team to grow. However, if successful, this person will develop strong management and media skills necessary to be a Group Head / Associate Planning Director.
- Capable of being a persuasive presenter to Client
- Solid interpretation of Client’s brief, brands, products, markets, competitors and budget control
- Clearly communicate and actively promote ZO ROI philosophy with clients
- Demonstrate ability to delegate the planning team’s understanding and execution of resources within a Media Agency and it’s relationships (IE brief with A/S, Creative, Buying and Traffic. Invoices with Finance. Paperwork with Admin. Relationship with Media Suppliers, Client etc.)
- minimum 3 – 4+ years media experience (preferably in Planning) in 4As agency, FMCG or cosmetic experience is needs
- Traditional base + good understanding about OTV
- With solid interpretation and competency of media concepts (GRP, R&F, effective reach, etc.) , of media research software programs and of system, IE Monitoring, invoicing, placement of orders, briefing etc.
- Have experience on servicing China Mobile
- Bachelor or College degree, good English communication and familiar in computer operation.
四、Planning Supervisor 媒介策划主管
The role of a Planning Supervisor is the layer between Executive and Manager. This role bears the responsibility of checking the quality of the Executive’s work while preparing them for promotion, and preparing themselves for even more responsibility to learning media strategy and the Client’s business. He/she is also a bridge between Manager and Executive, to well control the daily working and involve big planning cases. However, if successful, this person will develop a strong basis of management and media skills necessary to be an Associate Manager.
- Begin to evaluate and recommend good versus bad media opportunity in relationship to Client’s brand, market and in general o Seeks opportunity to contribute to Client’s business and develop market intuition and knowledge of media markets
- Control client’s payment terms and manager any urgent/pre-payment in need
- Begin writing and practicing of presentation and client servicing skills
- Solid interpretation of Client’s brief, brands, products, markets, competitors and budget control. Begin some communication with junior level Clients
- Clearly communicate and actively promote ZO ROI philosophy with clients Role: Internal process execution Execute the resources within a Media Agency and it’s relationships (ie brief with A/S, Creative, Buying and Traffic. Invoices with Finance. Paperwork with Admin. Relationship with Media Suppliers, Client etc.) Demonstrate ability to supervise, train, develop and QC Executives work efficiently and fairly in Admin and daily work
Key Performance Measure
- 3+ years of media (preferably planning) experience in 4As agency. With solid interpretation and competency of media concepts (GRP, r&f, effective reach, etc) and of media research software programs. With solid understanding of media system, ie monitoring, invoicing, placement of orders, briefing etc
- Bachelor or College degree, Good English Communication, Familiar in computer operation
五、SEM Manager SEM经理
You need to come up with the strategy to deliver an effective search campaign
- Develop and communicate overall SEM marketing strategy to clients
- Develop & manage online marketing campaigns for our clients
- Manage a small team of 2-3 ppl to deliver SEM projects from planning, implementation, and tracking and post-campaign report.
- Research keywords & create compelling ad copy
- Analyze Reports on ad campaign performance and ROI effectiveness
- Make recommendations for improvements to campaign
- Manage Marketing/Ad Budgets – determine allocations for each Engine/Campaign
- Communicate directly with vendors
- With at least 3+ years’ SEM experience in similar or related positions.
- Good communications and presentation skills;
- With experience on leading a small team;
- With passion on SEM, and keen to pursue better result.
- Strong numerical sense, and ability to derive insights and learning from data and results;
- Thorough, detail-oriented and highly organized; and
- Ability to multi-task and able to work under pressure.
- 熟悉微软办公软件，尤其是Excel 和 PPT，熟悉Photoshop的使用；